Don't Forget Your Crown
Ladies, I'm not here to tell you how many secret ways you can bend over backwards to get some man to come and validate you. You've heard enough of that.
Men, I'm not here to tell you how to attract more women in an effort to chase the fulfillment your heart yearns for but you never learned how to keep. You've tried that already. It did not, and still has not worked.
I'm here to tell you how to stop getting mindscrewed, toyed with, and taken for granted. It's killing your hope in love, and likely even eating away at your sense of self. You don't have to admit it to me, and you can hide it from your circle, but deep down, you know. Why am I so sure? Because I've been there before.
I've been on both the receiving and giving end of heartbreak. I've been the bullshitter and the bullshitted. I, like many of you, tried everything to put myself in position where I could never get hurt, but no matter what, I failed because I was already hurting due to my lack of understanding of self-love.
In this book, I take you through not only my personal process in that journey but also the lessons I learned to help me lead millions in that same journey for themselves today. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm just telling you that if you continue going in circles like you've been doing then it's by choice because I've now given you the map. The rest is on you to make the necessary steps. Just don't forget your crown
Some of the topics discussed:
- Narcissistic Red Flags
- Most Common Mistakes Made on Dates
- Questions that Need to Be Asked On First Dates
- How to Recognize A Good Man
- Kinds of Women Good Men Avoid
- Ways to Protect your Relationship from Outside Influence
- What it Takes for A Man to Change, Not Just Adjust
- The Value of A Woman's Intuition
- Rewards and Drawbacks of Dating Multiple People At Once
- Signs That A Woman Is Gone for Good
- Why Advice from Elders is Not Always Practical
- How to Spot A Cheater Before Falling In Love With One
- The Impracticality of Polygamy
- The True Definition of Self-Love
- Why and How the Roles of A Man As "Protector and Provider" Must Evolve
- Why "Marriage-Minded" As a Trait is Not Good Enough
- Why You Need More Than Love for a Healthy Relationship, and the Additional Things Needed
- Benefits of Marriage When Done Correctly
- Why Friends With Benefits Never Works
- What A 'Soul Mate' Really Is
- How to Properly Apply the "90 Day Rule"
- Why Confidence in Women Is Not Always Valued
Processing for books can take TWO weeks to receive tracking information during the holiday season. Once the label is created you will be notified with tracking information.
Also available on:
International Orders: We ship worldwide and charge shipping based on the country and province. Please be aware that additional customs charges may apply at the customers expense. We are not responsible for any additional cost customs may require for order and refunds will not be given.
I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm in the process of a divorce and everything that is in that book was how my heart was shattered continuously with being married to a narcissist/devil the whole 13 years. So I thank you for showing me how I need to love myself the right way and to stop trying to fix a man that will never change. Stay blessed!!
It’s a good book so far I haven’t finished it yet but I like it happy that my girlfriend put me on on Mr. Jaxn
Don’t forget your crown is an excellent reads. It is filled with wisdom and knowledge of how to maintain your crown and not settle for less than what you deserve in relationships. This book will be extremely helpful to me as I continue to practice self love after being recently divorced.
This book was really good. I think I highlighted half the book. This book is the truth. It is very informative, the information is very raw but presented in such a respectable way that help women understand a man's side of things. I will be passing this book onto my sister and my best friend.