Don't Forget Your Crown
Ladies, I'm not here to tell you how many secret ways you can bend over backwards to get some man to come and validate you. You've heard enough of that.
Men, I'm not here to tell you how to attract more women in an effort to chase the fulfillment your heart yearns for but you never learned how to keep. You've tried that already. It did not, and still has not worked.
I'm here to tell you how to stop getting mindscrewed, toyed with, and taken for granted. It's killing your hope in love, and likely even eating away at your sense of self. You don't have to admit it to me, and you can hide it from your circle, but deep down, you know. Why am I so sure? Because I've been there before.
I've been on both the receiving and giving end of heartbreak. I've been the bullshitter and the bullshitted. I, like many of you, tried everything to put myself in position where I could never get hurt, but no matter what, I failed because I was already hurting due to my lack of understanding of self-love.
In this book, I take you through not only my personal process in that journey but also the lessons I learned to help me lead millions in that same journey for themselves today. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm just telling you that if you continue going in circles like you've been doing then it's by choice because I've now given you the map. The rest is on you to make the necessary steps. Just don't forget your crown
Some of the topics discussed:
- Narcissistic Red Flags
- Most Common Mistakes Made on Dates
- Questions that Need to Be Asked On First Dates
- How to Recognize A Good Man
- Kinds of Women Good Men Avoid
- Ways to Protect your Relationship from Outside Influence
- What it Takes for A Man to Change, Not Just Adjust
- The Value of A Woman's Intuition
- Rewards and Drawbacks of Dating Multiple People At Once
- Signs That A Woman Is Gone for Good
- Why Advice from Elders is Not Always Practical
- How to Spot A Cheater Before Falling In Love With One
- The Impracticality of Polygamy
- The True Definition of Self-Love
- Why and How the Roles of A Man As "Protector and Provider" Must Evolve
- Why "Marriage-Minded" As a Trait is Not Good Enough
- Why You Need More Than Love for a Healthy Relationship, and the Additional Things Needed
- Benefits of Marriage When Done Correctly
- Why Friends With Benefits Never Works
- What A 'Soul Mate' Really Is
- How to Properly Apply the "90 Day Rule"
- Why Confidence in Women Is Not Always Valued
Processing for books can take TWO weeks to receive tracking information during the holiday season. Once the label is created you will be notified with tracking information.
Also available on:
International Orders: We ship worldwide and charge shipping based on the country and province. Please be aware that additional customs charges may apply at the customers expense. We are not responsible for any additional cost customs may require for order and refunds will not be given.
Something for Everyone
I can really say I truly enjoyed this book and felt like it really brings real value to woman in different places in life. I consider myself a woman that’s self love is intact, despite always seeking to grow myself, so the beginning I felt was more geared for broken women. But the gems kept dropping by the time you hit the middle!!!! It was a true reminder for all women not to forget their crown. So I really enjoyed it.
Healing process - Must Read!!
This book by far is the best self-growth tools that I've purchased thus far. Healing from past traumas is not easy and the revelations of certain truths are just as hard, but this book points you in all the right direction in becoming the best version of you. Thank you for sharing and pouring into all of us! God bless!
I have only read 5 chapters and so far it's definitely worth reading. Some spelling errors but that won't **** you. I plan to get more books once I'm done with this one. Happy with my purchase.
I am an avid reader especially when it comes to topics I love. Practically finished the book on the first day, had to make sure to stop reading so I could have more to read later on!! Awesome! Definitely a fan!